v1.0-beta, August 2011
v1.1, March 2012
- The config file can now be created and modified via the gui. If no config file exists, you'll be prompted to enter the required information when you launch the ec2 network manager.
- AMIs can be added via the gui - see the 'Edit' menu.
- The 'Specify ec2 network' menu has more information about instance types amd AMIs.
v1.2, April 2012
- AMIs with Open MPI 1.4.5 are available.
- EBS volumes can be attached to instances using the ec2 network manager.
- A simple ssh shell for access to an ec2 instance is built into
the ec2 network manager.
- Amazon client configuration parameters can be set in the ec2 network manager. Some of the parameters may be needed to access AWS if you are using a proxy server.
- The network specification manager shows more information about instance types and AMIs.
v1.2.1, May 2012
- AMIs with Open MPI 1.5.5 are available.
- More information in the network manager.
- Security group creation bug fixed.
v1.2.1-1, May 2012
- Repeat configuration option added.
v1.2.1-2, June 2012
- Fixes Windows-specific bug in network configuration.
|All contents © Northbranchlogic Inc. 2012||
ppe-ompi May 2012